Join our team and help us raise much-needed funds!
Fundraising Coordinator Job Description
Emergency Services Outreach, Inc. (ESO) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing educational resources as a means of making communities healthier and safer. The operations of ESO include online and in-person courses for fire protection, healthcare and law enforcement personnel in a variety of subject areas. ESO is organized into work teams either delivering education directly or supporting educational delivery.
ESO is in the startup phase of operations and fundraising. Currently, this position would be volunteering to start but is expected to receive pay as funding is available.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in developing and implementing the overall campaign plan.
- Prepares analyses and implements plans for cultivation and solicitation.
- Implements a tracking/monitoring system; regularly updates account information and prepare ongoing evaluations.
- In conjunction with campaign volunteers, is responsible for preparing and implementing division campaign plans and strategies in accordance with the Campaign objectives, plan, and timetable.
- Conducts or reviews research on prospective donors; develops and recommends approach strategy including setting dollar and/or participation goals.
- Works closely with accounts and volunteers to develop plans, set goals, monitor activities, identify problems, and prepare action plans to resolve problems; prepares regular progress reports and overall evaluations.
- Provides information, fund-raising expertise, and advice on planning and coordination of campaigns to Campaign Chairs, committees, and canvassers to assist them in the management of their campaigns.
- Provides training/information to volunteers as required.
- assists with volunteer recruitment, orientation, and evaluation.
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
Makes decisions requiring judgment in organizing and analyzing data, in communicating with volunteers and donors and in developing recommendations, proposals, and approaches affecting donor cultivation solicitation and recognition.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of three years direct fund-raising experience. Supervisory experience and experience working with volunteers at various levels throughout the community are essential.
- Ability to independently apply a broad knowledge of fund-raising practices and principles.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate and direct the work of others.
- Ability to exercise a high level of tact and discretion in both internal and external interactions. Ability to motivate and lead a team and work as a team member. Ability to create and maintain good working relationships with a variety of internal and external constituents.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office programs preferred.
- Must provide their own vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
Contact us to join our team!