Pediatric Advanced Life Support Class in Albuquerque
American Heart Association PALS Two Day Course- Instructor Lead.
Our Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course is taught using American Heart Association most recent curriculum taught in-person by our professional faculty. Train with our experienced medical practitioners to work as a team using the team dynamics principles, management of cardiopulmonary arrest and basic life support, PALS treatment methods, and effective pediatric resuscitation. Register to take the PALS class in Albuquerque!
The course is delivered live, in-person, takes about 16 hours to complete, and will include hands-on practice, a
written exam, and skills exam. This course is designed to have you join one of our group classes in our classroom.
Need a one-on-one class? Register Here
Contact us for your group class and group discount!
Key Learning Outcomes, Features, and Skills
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
AHA Continuing Education Statement
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT – PALS Provider Course
Continuing Education Accreditation – Emergency Medical Services
This continuing education activity is approved by the American Heart Association, an organization accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE), for 12.75 Advanced CEHs, activity number 16-AMHA-F2-0338.
By claiming CAPCE credit, the claimant acknowledges the following: I understand that the American Heart Association as a requirement of CAPCE accreditation will submit a record of my course completions to the CAPCE AMS. I further understand that my course completion records may be accessed by or shared with such regulators as state EMS offices, training officers, and NREMT on a password-protected, need-to-know basis. In addition, I understand that I may review my record of CAPCE-accredited course completions by contacting CAPCE.
**CAPCE credit must be claimed within 6 months of participation. CME/CE credit will no longer be available once the six-month credit claiming period has elapsed.
Course Fee : $ 219.99*
*when you take our group class.
Price includes e-card certification for 2 years from the American Heart Association.
Group discounts available.
Sorry no post found.
- Professional classroom setting.
- 16 hours start to finish
- 2 Year Certification
- Instructor lead
- Receive your card quickly
- Professional educators
- Affordable course fee