Heartsaver First Aid Training in Albuquerque
American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid Course- Instructor Lead.
Our Heartsaver First Aid course is taught using American Heart Association’s most recent curriculum taught in-person by our professional faculty. Train with our experienced medical practitioners to recognize and respond to life threatening conditions from both medical and traumatic causes. The course introduces the public to medical emergencies and traumatic injuries including:
- Heart attack
- Diabetic emergency/ low bloood sugar
- Allergic reactions
- Severe bleeding
- Broken bones
- Other common diseases and injuries.
The course is delivered live, in-person, takes about 4.5 hours to complete, and will include hands-on practice of skills, a
written exam, and skills exam. This course is designed to have you join one of our group classes in our classroom.
Need a one-on-one class? Register Here
Contact us for your group class and group discount!
Key Learning Outcomes, Features, and Skills
- List the priorities, roles, and responsibilities of first aid rescuers
- Describe the key steps in first aid
- Remove protective gloves
- Find the problem
- Describe the assessment and first aid actions for the following life-threatening conditions: heart attack, difficulty breathing, choking, severe bleeding, shock, and stroke
- Use an epinephrine pen
- Control bleeding and bandaging
- Recognize elements of common injuries
- Recognize elements of common illnesses
- Describe how to find information on preventing illness and injury
- Recognize the legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers
AHA Continuing Education Statement
CE/CME credits are not offered for this course.
Course Fee : $ 49.99*
*when you take our group class.
Price includes e-card certification for 2 years from the American Heart Association.
Group discounts available.
Sorry no post found.
- Professional classroom setting.
- 4.5 hours start to finish
- 2 Year Certification
- Instructor lead
- Receive your card quickly
- Professional educators
- Affordable course fee