AHA Instructor Needed!
Join the Emergency Services Outreach’s Center for Advanced Medical Training as an AHA Instructor and teach First Aid and CPR.
- Provide professional education to our clients in disciplines of CPR and First Aid.
- This individual reports to the AHA Program Director and facilitates professional learning among a varying background of students.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Ensure a safe and professional environment for learning
• Facilitate learning according to the AHA Program Administration Manual, ESO Instructor Manual and course objectives
• Ensure materials are in working order and maintained cleanliness
• Complete all course paperwork and communicate with staff members for timely filing and biling procedures
• Represent the ESO organization in a professional and exemplary manner at all times
• Support ESO fundraising campaigns
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
• Ability to maintain patience and cultural sensitivity
Contact Charles Morris to Apply:firstname.lastname@example.org